Dear customers of Lime Lounge,
During these unprecedented times, we would like to let our customers and staff know that their health and safety is of paramount.
As per government advice we have taken the following measures to contain the spread of COVID-19.
- we are carrying out more routine cleaning including disinfecting areas that are used a lot more such as door handles and reusable menus.
- We advise all our customers to follow the government guideline of social distancing by asking customers not to gather together in large groups.
- We ask those that have any symptoms to stay at home for 7 days and those living with someone with symptoms stay at home for 14 days.
- We ask all our customers to wash their hands regularly with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Please sneeze and cough into a tissue and bin the tissue straight away.
- More information can be found of NHS.uk/coronavirus
Please note that we will also be carrying out voucher sales which can be used once all this is over.
We are only carrying out takeaway until further notice.
Thank you for your continued support. Please share this message to make others aware of the current situation.
– Lime Lounge Restaurant
Advice from Public Health England and the NHS regarding the outbreak can be found here: Current NHS Advice ►